2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See British Columbia in a unique way, with a treetops adventure at Grouse Mountain. This ropes course consists of four aerial challenges that vary in level of difficulty. Experience diverse elements throughout the course, such as ziplines, bridges, tunnels, and slacklines. Ride the Grouse Mountain cable car up the forested slopes for phenomenal views—ticket included.
- Grouse Mountain Ropes Adventure in B.C.
- Treetops course is both fun and challenging
- Safety briefing, gear, and orientation provided by on-site staff
- Skyride tram is included with admission
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour offers a bit of everything: ziplining for a little adventure, stunning views from the comfort of an aerial tram, and wildlife and bird presentations for nature lovers.
Saved to wishlist!
Grouse Mountain Admission
Safety equipment for Mountain Ropes Adventure
Parking is extra
Departure & Return
Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver, BC V7R, Canada
8/2/2021 - 10/8/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
8/2/2022 - 10/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be 8 years or older. Height restrictions apply
- Appropriate footwear required (no open toed shoes).
- Not recommended for expectant mothers or people with spinal injuries.
- Please arrive at the base of the mountain 60 minutes prior to your scheduled time and proceed to Mountain Ropes Adventure Check-in (located opposite the Chalet) 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Grouse Mountain Resort reserves the right to reschedule or postpone any tour times, no refunds issued for late arrivals, we will do our best to reschedule guests.
- Mountain Ropes Adventure run during inclement weather
- Guests under 19 years of age require a legal parent/guardian to sign the exclusion of liability waiver prior to the activity.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please reserve your tour time in advance by calling Grouse Mountain Guest Services
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grouse Mountain, The Peak of Vancouver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grouse Mountain Ropes Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grouse Mountain Ropes Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grouse Mountain Ropes Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grouse Mountain Ropes Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesVancouver4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British Columbia4WD Tours - Vancouver IslandSporting Events - Vancouver IslandExtreme - Vancouver Island4WD Tours - SeattleSporting Events - SeattleExtreme - SeattleCategory
False Creek Sea to Sky Gondola Downtown VancouverIndian Arm Vancouver Police MuseumQueen Elizabeth ParkBloedel ConservatoryCapilano River HatcheryKitsilano BeachCypress MountainEnglish BayVancouver Olympic CauldronHarrison River Brockton PointVanDusen Botanical GardenVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Bill Reid GalleryProspect PointPort of VancouverFlyOver Canada