- Explore Vancouver's top sights and its lush gardens on this private tour by limo
- Check out the totem poles and the Lions Gate Bridge at Stanley Park
- Tour Vancouver areas like Gastown, Chinatown, and Granville Island
- See Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, the first Ming-style garden outside China
- Enjoy the views from Queen Elizabeth Park and check out the Bloedel Conservatory
- Travel in style aboard a private limo with a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
During your visit to this famous Vancouver green space you’ll get to see Lions Gate Bridge, visit the park’s collection of totem poles, and enjoy the great views of the harbor. Continue into Vancouver’s West End and pass through the main business and entertainment districts. Then get a look at Granville Island and enjoy some free time to shop and wander in the Artist’s District.
You’ll proceed next to Vancouver’s Chinatown, the second-largest on the west coast of North America. While in the area, stop by Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden, the first Ming-style garden built outside of China. Finish up the morning by heading to Gastown for more free time to explore the area’s boutiques and restored buildings.
After a midday break for lunch (own expense), head to Queen Elizabeth Park, offering a great overlook at the city below. Just nearby is the famous “sunken garden,” as well as a collection of tropical birds and plants and the Bloedel Consevatory. You’ll finish with a visit to the VanDusen Botantical Garden, home to one of the world’s biggest collections of plant specimens. After botanical garden excursion, you’ll be dropped off back at your Vancouver hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild BC Tours and Guiding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands