- Photo stops in Queen Elizabeth Park and Prospect Point in Stanley Park
- Optional end to the tour in the historic Gastown district
- See the Vancouver sights lit up for the night
- Learn about local history and culture through guided commentary
Departure & Return
Please meet our Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing representative at the Welcome Kiosk located at Canada Place.
Guests can choose to end their tour either in Historic Gastown or Canada Place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Evening Tour of Vancouver.