- Zodiac tour of Vancouver Harbour
- Travel in a small craft that's fast and maneuverable
- Great chance to see marine wildlife and birds
- See downtown Vancouver from the water
- Get unobstructed views ideal for photos
- Small-grour tour limited to 12 ensures personal service
Departure & Return
On Granville Island (Bridges restaurant - the big yellow building) Please show up 30 minutes prior to departure, the boat will not wait for late guests.
What To Expect
Your expert guide’s commentary makes this an unforgettable wildlife-spotting expedition through gorgeous Vancouver waterways. Glide along the water at speeds up to 30 mph (48 kph), viewing the variegated greenery of Coal Harbour, the North Shore, English Bay, False Creek and Stanley Park, and spot local wildlife like dolphins, harbor seals and bald eagles.
Along the cruise, catch lovely views of locals spending time on the beach, freighters docked in some of Vancouver’s major ports, and the skyscrapers that mark British Columbia’s largest city. Your fun 90-minute boat tour returns back to the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must show up 30 minutes in advance in order to prepare for the trip! Don't be late, the boat wont wait!
- It is recommend that you dress in layers and wear flat, closed-toed shoes; temperatures are at least 10 degrees cooler on the water than on land, so bring a windbreaker or jacket; you will be provided with a cruiser suit to wear over your clothes, which is required by Transport Canada to ride aboard the Zodiac
- It is recommended that you bring a plastic bag to keep your camera dry on the boat if you plan to bring it
- Please note: You may get wet during the ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- MAKE SURE TO SIGN YOUR WAIVER BEFORE ARRIVAL - FOUND IN YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION EMAIL
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not suitable for anyone with a history of serious medical conditions, including but not limited to, back or neck injuries, recent surgery, and/or current or suspected pregnancy.
- Passengers under 4ft/120cm in height or 50lb/23kg in weight also cannot join (typically applies to children under 7 y.o.)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews