Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk across the magnificent Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Try out the new Cliffwalk and have unobstructed views of the canyon
- Explore the temperate rain forest through the eyes of a squirrel on the Treetops Adventure
- Take a complimentary guided history or nature walk
- Free shuttle between downtown Vancouver and Capilano Suspension Bridge
What To Expect
Originally built in 1889, the 450 foot long Capilano Suspension Bridge soars 230 feet above the Capilano River and is your gateway to the forest beyond. Take your time crossing this magnificent structure while enjoying the spectacular view of the canyon and river below.
Upon reaching the other side, discover the Treetops Adventure, a series of interconnected suspension bridges that travel high above the forest floor through the lush evergreen foliage of towering Douglas firs. Viewing platforms nestled into the tree canopy give you a squirrel’s eye view of a thriving coastal forest.
But for a real thrill, the awe-inspiring Cliffwalk is not to be missed. This amazing walkway juts out from the granite cliff of Capilano Canyon and takes guests to areas of the park that were previously unexplored. High and narrow, Cliffwalk is not for the feint of heart. A series of cantilevered, suspended walkways hug the face of the cliff.
Beyond these main activities, there are plenty of ways to explore the rich history and unique ecosystem of the park. Interactive displays and informative panels offer insight into the forest’s ecology with fun facts and identification clues. Guided history tours are offered hourly and are a great way to learn about the park’s colorful past. A stroll through majestic evergreens and past tranquil ponds with one of the park’s naturalists is a fantastic way to learn about the flora and fauna of the old-growth rain forest and discovery the mysteries of this unique Vancouver environment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this attraction will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons