Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group tour with a professional photographer provides plenty of time for individual instruction
- Ride the ferry to Bowen Island and enjoy the views up Howe Sound
- Take advantage of the opportunity to borrow a DSLR from your guide (and receive complimentary photos taken of the tour)
Departure & Return
In front of Hudson's Bay Entrance on W. Georgia Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The weather did help, lots of sunshine, beautiful scenery and a great coach." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews