- 3-hour boat tour and Bowen Island dinner
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See a colony of native seals
- Learn about local history and landscapes
- A la carte dinner included
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
Located on the West end of Granville Island beside the boatyard. The cross street is Duranleau st.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a 30-foot (9-meter), rigid hull zodiac boat that seats up to 12 people, and learn about Granville Island’s history as you navigate out of False Creek. Hear stories about the Burrard Street Bridge, Bard on the Beach, and the Eugenia Building as you follow the shoreline, then pick up speed when you reach open water. Hit 31mph (50kph) while passing Stanley Park, then pause at Siwash Rock to snap photos of the Vancouver landmark. Follow the shoreline towards Point Atkinson, then disembark at Bowen Island—you’ll have one hour to dine at Doc Morgan’s and stroll around Bowen Island’s shops.
Return the to boat for a second sightseeing cruise: see Vancouver’s seal colony from the water, then visit the Spanish Banks to see the shipping freighters up close (time permitting). Continue along the south shore of English Bay to Jericho and Kits Beach, and steer back towards the shoreline of Granville Island, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Arrival time: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Minimum height of 4 feet tall
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Water Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Bowen Island Dinner and Zodiac Tour.