Explore our promoted experiences
- Relax in the urban oasis of the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Taste sweet and savory foods, and enjoy a dim sum lunch
- Learn about Chinatown’s history and culture
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Tour requires a minimum of 2 persons. If less than the minimum, the Tour will be cancelled
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate if there are any food allergies / considerations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robert Sung Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are interested in learning more about Chinese culture and the history of Chinatown in Vancouver, take this tour." See review
- "A great walking tour for those who want to learn more about Chinatown, Chinese culture and, of course, food!" See review
- "This tour was so much fun, and I recommend it to visitors and locals alike!" See review