- Whale-watching tour off the coast of Victoria, British Columbia
- Spot killer whales (orcas), humpback whales, gray whales and minke whales from the comfort of a motor yacht
- See other wildlife like sea lions, elephant seals and bald eagles who are abundant in the area
- Learn about the ecosystem and wildlife of the Pacific Ocean from an expert naturalist guide
- Choose either a morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
Your check in office is located on Wharf Street (street leve)l, beside Bastion Square. Look for a 3 story, very pretty yellow historic building. Our entrance has a white hanging sign over the door and there is a 'sandwich board' on the sidewalk. Darcys Pub is right next door to us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tours are subject to weather conditions and passenger demand
- If your tour is within 48 hours, please contact SpringTide (number located in voucher) to confirm your tour
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible, but we have had guests with collapsible chairs and limited mobility join the tour
- Please note that check-in office has no secure storage for personal possessions
- Suitable footwear (flat sole, closed toe) and at least 1 extra layer of clothing recommended. Ocean air often feels 10-15 degrees cooler than experienced in the city
- Please inform SpringTide if any child 23 months or younger is part of your group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- OPERATED BY SpringTide Whale Watching Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Whale Watch Tour.