3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore British Colombia’s Victoria by pedicab with a guide on this 3-hour tour of the city, including convenient pickup and drop-off at the cruise ship terminal. Travel through one of Victoria’s oldest neighborhood, James Bay, to one of its oldest grocers. Then pass through Beacon Hill Park, and see the peacocks there. Plus, catch a glimpse of the famous Empress Hotel.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Cycle the streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Montreal St, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your ship arrival does not match the start time, you can check our website for other options.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note, disembarkation from the ship typically takes 30 to 60 minutes after the cruise ship ties into pier.
- All ships arriving in Victoria including evening arrivals, will be received
- Your reserved tour operator will be waiting to greet your party when you exit the terminal doors
- Please note that if your cruise cannot dock due to poor weather or other reasons a full refund is provided on your reservation
- A minimum of 2 people is required at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Mobility scooters can be stored with the security guards at the terminal for pickup at the end of the tour and guests do not need to get off the bicycle during the tour.
- Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pedicab Tour of Victoria from Cruise Ship Terminal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pedicab Tour of Victoria from Cruise Ship Terminal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pedicab Tour of Victoria from Cruise Ship Terminal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pedicab Tour of Victoria from Cruise Ship Terminal?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursPedicab Tours Sporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandShore Excursions - British Columbia4WD Tours - British ColumbiaPedicab Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - Vancouver4WD Tours - VancouverPedicab Tours - VancouverSporting Events - VancouverExtreme - VancouverPorts of Call Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverShore Excursions - Seattle4WD Tours - SeattlePedicab Tours - SeattleSporting Events - SeattleExtreme - SeattlePorts of Call Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory