- Whale watching tour in the Juan de Fuca and Haro Straits from Victoria
- Certified marine biologists help you spot whales and other aquatic life
- Travel in the comfort of a covered vessel that offers indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- A hot beverage is included and snacks are available for purchase
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Same dock as seaplane terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orca Spirit Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Whale Watching Tour on a Covered Vessel.
- "It was a cool day so we stayed below deck for the most part, so make sure you bring warm clothes, just in case." See review