Departure & Return
Look for one of our guides in a LinkUp Tours blue or orange jacket standing right in front of the Gates of Harmonious Interest at the entrance of Victoria's Chinatown. - If you have one of our city maps it's the 'Chinatown' POI - It's on the corner of Government and Fisgard.
Right in between the Empress Hotel, The National History Museum, Inner Harbour and the Parliament building is the Emily Carr statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LinkUp Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience