8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Locally Guided Tours
Personal Expenses (i.e. alcohol, souvenirs, medications)
Flights to/from B.C. and Campbell River
Departure & Return
1351 Shoppers Row, Campbell River, BC V9W 2C9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mosaic Earth Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Vancouver Island 8-day Tour from Campbell River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during North Vancouver Island 8-day Tour from Campbell River?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Vancouver Island 8-day Tour from Campbell River?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Vancouver Island 8-day Tour from Campbell River?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandBus Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory