- Explore Victoria’s historic streets by traditional horse-drawn carriage
- Discover attractions including James Bay and the Salish Sea waterfront
- Your guide brings the cities British colonial history to life
- Pretty views over the Olympic Mountain range in the distance
Departure & Return
Meet us at the corner of Belleville and Menzies Streets, at the burgundy kiosk!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is priced per carriage
- Carriages seat a maximum of 6 people (we suggest a maximum of 4 adults for ultimate comfort)
- All tours are subject to weather. In the event of inclement weather (ice, snow, high winds), your local tour operator will try to contact you via the information provided, else please call to confirm your reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible: person must be able to transfer themselves into the carriage
- Dog friendly (we love them, but please keep them off the seats)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tally-Ho Carriage Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands