Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a small group helicopter tour from Vancouver Island
- Fly over isolated inlets and the mouth of the Inside Passage to Alaska
- Take amazing photographs of the coast from high above
- Return to Campbell River with plenty of time to enjoy your day
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You MUST call to confirm your departure time within 24 hours of tour date booked. Your tour time is not confirmed until then.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 49 North Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Discovery Passage Helicopter Tour.