Departure & Return
Entrance of the Monument in the Sotomayor Square. The guide has a badge with the company logo and his name.
Cafeteria and restaurant area where you can have lunch, rest and recharge your batteries after walking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Use of mask
- Alcohol-gel application before starting the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Still Travelling
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff