5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prepare to imbibe in some of Chile's most delicious wines with a 5-hour private excursion to the Casablanca Valley, known especially for its Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir varietals. Depart from Valparaíso for this stunning wine region and visit two distinct wineries. Enjoy a guided tour of Casas del Bosque, learn about onsite production methods and taste a handful of wines. Next, head to the organic vineyards of Emiliana. Explore the winery—which specializes in both bio-dynamic and organic wines—and sample several vinos alongside various cheeses and chocolates.
- Tour two Casablanca Valley wineries
- Sample 9 distinct wine varietals, along with delicious cheeses and chocolates
- Learn about bio-dynamic and organic wine production
- Admire stunning vineyard views in one of Chile's fastest growing wine regions
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
- Includes round-trip hotel or port transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private round trip transfer
Wine Tour (not private)
Wine tasting (not private)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Valparaiso Cruise terminal, Valparaíso, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Wine Tour in Valparaíso
2 hours 15 minutes
17 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingValparaísoShore Excursions - San AntonioFood Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioWine Tastings - San AntonioPorts of Call Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioShore Excursions - SantiagoFood Tours - SantiagoBus Tours - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoWine Tastings - SantiagoPorts of Call Tours - SantiagoHalf-day Tours - SantiagoShore Excursions - MendozaFood Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaWine Tastings - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory