Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The travelers will receive the contact routes and dress mode of the guide for each case.
It ends at the iconic Viña del Mar Flower Clock next to Caleta Abarca beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Security during the tour is the responsibility of the client (safety of people and pets, driving, belongings, masks, gel, sanitized space)
- The regulations in force at the time of the tour (quarantine, sanitary cords) must be respected. The provider is not responsible for the violations of the participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Still Travelling
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by On Live Tour to Valparaíso and Viña del Mar !!!!.