- Full-day wartime Malta tour
- Learn about the island's key role in WWII
- Visit air raid shelters in Vittoriosa
- Walking tour of Valletta's military landmarks
- Includes the National War Museum at Fort St. Elmo
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off at select hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel transport is provided from the following areas at the following time:
Cirkewwa at 8:30 hrs
Mellieha at 8:40 hrs
Xemxija at 8:50 hrs
Golden Bay at 8:50 hrs
St. Paul's Bay at 9:00 hrs
Bugibba at 9:05 hrs
Qawra at 9:10 hrs
St. Julian's at 9:10 hrs
Sliema at 8:55 hrs
Valletta at 8:40 hrs
Attard at 8:30 hrs
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn how the British used the fortifications in their defensive strategy, then follow a guide into the underground air raid shelters that were used through the Second Great Siege of Malta.
Take a short walk through Vittoriosa, then continue to Valletta, the capital city that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Step off the bus at the Upper Barrakka Gardens, where you’ll find sweeping views of the Grand Harbour, and find out why Malta came under fire when Mussolini declared war on the Allied forces.
Explore Valletta on foot, from a palace used by Napoleon Bonaparte to a WWII-era Victory Kitchen, a statue of Queen Victoria, and an opera house destroyed in the bombings.
Enjoy some free time for lunch, then spend the afternoon at the National War Museum in Fort St. Elmo, taking in exhibits of weapons, artifacts, and mementoes. This full-day wartime Malta tour concludes with return transfer to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Vittoriosa and Valletta Full Day Second World War Tour.