- Hop-on hop-off tour of southern Malta
- Customize your sightseeing with several departures and a choice of stops
- Disembark to explore sites of interest in more depth
- Hear informative commentary on board the bus
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Buses depart regularly with different operating hours on Sundays. Check with the supplier for exact times. Most of the tour buses have wheelchair access.
Return transport is provided to hotels in Malta from Sliema Ferries at various times in the afternoon. Check with the supplier for exact times.
You can hop on and off the bus at the following stops:
• Valletta Bus Terminus
• War Museum & Fort St. Elmo
• Mediterranean Conference Centre
• Malta Experience Show
• Valletta Waterfront
• Tarxien Temples
• Vittoriosa Waterfront
• Zejtun Parish Church
• Zejtun St. Gregory’s Church
• Marsaxlokk fishing village and market
• Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum
• Blue Grotto
• Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples
• Malta Falconry Centre
• Limestone Heritage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience