Malta Food and Wine Tour with Visit of Local Farm - shared tour
- Take a full-day food and wine tour of Malta’s north-western region
- Visit small villages and local farms to sample gourmet, regional products
- Sit down to a delicious Maltese lunch paired with local wines
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group excursion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accomodation around in Malta. For guests residing in Gozo, we may pick up at the Ferry Terminal in Malta.
- Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal
- Valletta Ferry
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual. Sturdy footwear recommended.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Merill Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Malta Food and Wine Tour with Visit of Local Farm - shared tour.
- "What is so good is that these tours are driven by a real love of the things in Malta that are unique and possibly undervalued or underestimated by the modest Maltese people who have so much to offer." See review