- 7-hour Gozo quad bike tour from Gozo or Malta
- Drive or ride a quad bike around Gozo’s rugged coast and countryside
- Follow trails to hidden gems and beauty spots including the Calypso Cave, Inland Sea, and Fungus Rock
- Break for a 3-course lunch and enjoy food-tasting, photo, and shopping stops
- Choose to ride as a passenger or drive your own quad
- Return powerboat ride to Malta via Comino’s sea caves (guests at Malta hotels only)
- Bike, helmet, air-conditioned transport, and pickup and drop-off from Gozo and north Malta hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
What To Expect
Then, meet at the Gozo quad base, listen to a safety briefing, and hop on your own quad bike as a driver or passenger (depending on option selected).
Next, set off behind your guide into Gozo’s rugged countryside. Follow dusty trails and stop for photos at beauty spots including the Qala Belvedere, Calypso Cave, and more. Ride through the picturesque Simar and Ramla valleys, Victoria, and Marsalforn Bay, and pause at Gozo’s coastal salt pans, Inland Sea, Fungus Rock, Quarries, Ta' Pinu, Kercem Heights, Xlendi, and other scenic spots.
Along the way, stop for food-tasting and shopping, and savor a 3-course lunch, including soup or pasta, fish, chicken, or pork, and dessert, all with soda, water, juice, or tea or coffee.
Afterward, enjoy a return 4x4 transfer to your Gozo hotel or, if your hotel is in Malta, a 20-minute return powerboat ride via the sea caves at Comino. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All participants are covered by third-party liability insurance
- Drivers must provide a valid driving license, picture of it or a copy of the actual driving license.
- Participants must wear flat shoes or trainers
- Passengers can ONLY book once they are accompanied by a driver
- Child/youth travelers MUST be accompanied by an adult and will never be booked as 'driver.' Child/youth travelers will be allocated as quad 'passenger.'
- If you are attempting to book an Adult as a passenger, you must submit a separate booking; please note on the booking that the two are together
- Kindly note that youth and children are to be booked as passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In Summer time clients must bring their swimwear and towels. In winter clients must bring rain jackets.
- Kindly note that all drivers must be 21 years of age and over and show a valid driving license to be allowed to drive the quad bike (a copy or a picture of their driving license on their mobile is sufficient). Drivers under 21 years of age or without showing their valid driving license will be denied to participate as drivers. We will offer them a jeep tour instead. We will not refund any difference in payment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozo Pride Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands