- Full-day Jeep tour of Gozo from Malta
- Experience the history and natural beauty of Gozo with an informative guide
- Learn about the Ġgantija Temples, a World Heritage Site that dates to the Neolithic era
- Includes lunch, transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
What To Expect
On Gozo, board your Jeep and learn from your guide about the places you'll visit throughout the day. Expect to sample local foods, stop for lunch (included), and get off the beaten path along smaller roads that large tour buses can't navigate.
Get great photo ops of the scenery include Qala Belvedere, Simar Valley, Ramla Bay (swim stop), Calypso Cave, Ggantija Temples (entrance fee not included), Sanap Cliffs, Xlendi Bay, Kercem Heights, Gozo Crafts Centre (includes tasting of local products), Limestone Quarries, Inland Sea, Salt Pans, Marsalforn Bay, Victoria (the capital city), and the Citadel.
At the end of your tour, get dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant FOC
- Pickup and drop-off from select areas
- If residing in Gozo, you will be transferred back to your accommodation
- Utilize the Special Requirements field to indicate any food intolerance
- Clients with wheel chair or strollers will have to request
- In Summer time clients must bring their swimwear and towels. In winter clients must bring rain jackets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- 3 course meal lunch
- On our tour we have several language speaking drivers and on stops which are appx every 10 minutes, clients approach the driver giving explenation in their language.
- Pickups are not always in front of client's accommodation as we give pickups that will be easier for both the clients and driver to locate.
- On your arrival in Gozo we take the order for lunch and if someone have any food intollerance kindly let us know.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozo Pride Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands