- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino by jeep and powerboat
- Visit key spots like the Ramla Valley, Fungus Rock, and Comino Caves
- Sit down to a delicious Maltese lunch paired with local wines
- Swim and soak up the warm Mediterranean sun at various stops
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Minimum numbers apply (collective bookings amounting to a min. of 8 persons).
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If the Combination Tour is cancelled due to poor weather or the minimum of 8 persons is not reached, you will be given the option of a full refund or the alternative tour being the Full Day Jeep Tour in Gozo.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must bring their swimwear and towels.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozo Pride Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands