Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour private Valletta walking tour
- See the city's UNESCO-listed baroque architecture and other historical sights
- Learn fascinating facts about the founding of the city in the 16th century
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointValletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
Return DetailsLower Barrakka Gardens, Quarry Wharf, Valletta, Malta
What To Expect
This UNESCO World Heritage site dates back to the 1500s, when the Knights of St. John founded the fortress city. Over the years, it became home to buildings designed by top European architects of the era and renowned works of art.
Learn about all of this from your guide as you walk past landmarks such as Parliament House, the ruins of the Royal Opera House, the Upper and Lower Barrakka Gardens, Auberge d'Italie, Auberge de Castille, St. John's Co-Cathedral, the Great Siege Monument, Strait Street, St. George Square, Grandmaster's Palace, Piazza Regina, National Library of Malta, the Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck, the Siege Bell War Memorial, and Fort St. Elmo – National War Museum.
As you go, hear little-known stories about what it was like to be a patient at the Holy Infirmatory or a galley slave on the ships of the Order, and whether all knights behaved in accordance to their vows. After three hours, you'll have a deeper perspective of Valletta.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Colour my Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This private walking tour is the best way to experience Valletta in our opinion." See review