- 4-hour tour to Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk, from Valletta
- Learn about the region from your informative guide
- Have time at the Blue Grotto and Marsaxlokk to explore on your own
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Xemxija at 0850 hrs
Golden Bay at 0850 hrs
St. Paul's Bay at 0900 hrs
Bugibba at 0905 hrs
Qawra at 0910 hrs
St. Julian's at 0910 hrs
Sliema at 0855 hrs
Valletta at 0840 hrs
Attard at 0830 hrs
What To Expect
Several sea caverns make up the Blue Grotto, which is known for a morning phenomenon when sunlight in the grotto reveals the water's many shades of blue. Several caverns have phosphorescent colors from underwater flora; others show a deep blue color. Weather permitting, have time to take a 25-minute boat tour of the caves (own expense).
Continue to Marsaxlokk, popular for its fresh fish and seafood caught by local fishermen. Visit the market to browse the fresh fish along with locally produced honey, wine, fruit jams, vegetable, clothing, and souvenirs. Explore the picturesque village independently before your driver returns you to your hotel in Valletta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Blue Grotto and Sunday Market at Marsaxlokk Fishing Village Tour.