6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Life vest, In case you requiere, you will be able to rent in the cenote
Departure & Return
C. 40, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/7/2019 - 6/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Make Your Own Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ek Balam, Buffet lunch and Hubi Ku Cenote from Valladolid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ek Balam, Buffet lunch and Hubi Ku Cenote from Valladolid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ek Balam, Buffet lunch and Hubi Ku Cenote from Valladolid?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ek Balam, Buffet lunch and Hubi Ku Cenote from Valladolid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportValladolidTransportation Services - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory