Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
50 Tours & Activities
24 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Visita breve en Valladolid
Visita al cenote Ikkil
All Fees and Taxes
bebidas en el buffete
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY DOITTRAVEL.MX
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza & Valladolid & Cenote ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza & Valladolid & Cenote ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza & Valladolid & Cenote ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza & Valladolid & Cenote ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 221585P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursArchaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingValladolidHop on Hop Off - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory