5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the commercial restaurants and make the most of your time in dock with traditional wine and tapas tasting on a skyline terrace in the City of the Arts and Sciences. Gain insights into the building’s history and architecture from your guide, and take your seat to absorb striking views and savor a freshly prepared 3-course meal, including artisan tapas, Valencian wine, and dessert. Relax after your meal with round-trip transportation included.
- Travel easily through the city with round-trip transport included
- Sample traditional tapas and regional wines
- Explore the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences
- Enjoy panoramic views overlooking the city from the 29th floor terrace
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transport
Food and Beverages
Guide (Live Person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered We will meet at 9.30am in Terminal Trasmediterranea - Valencia's Cruise Port (meeting point); in most cases, you will need to take a free yellow shuttle bus that will transport you from the cruise to the harbor's entrance where we will be waiting with a sign with your name on it.
- Port of Valencia - Terminal Trasmediterranea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Ticket Entrance in the City of Arts & Sciences is not included. We view the exterior of the buildings to learn the architecture.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mercado Central is closed on Sundays. Any tours happening on a Sunday will not actually enter the market.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Saffron
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingValenciaFood Tours - BenidormBus Tours - BenidormWine Tastings - BenidormArchitecture Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormFood Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - AlicanteWine Tastings - AlicanteArchitecture Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteFood Tours - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaWine Tastings - IbizaArchitecture Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Plaza del MercadoAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Plaza de la ReinaBioparc ValenciaQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia HemisfericInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Barrio del CarmenMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Valencia Old TownHouse of San Vicente FerrerMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Lladró Museum