1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Valencia’s beautiful green spaces on this 1-hour Segway tour. Cruise through the great Turia Park and the Royal Gardens to see beautiful trees, flowers, sculptures, and maybe even some colorful parrots. Stop along the way to take photos and capture the memories of this beautiful day immersed in nature.
- Explore the green spaces of Valencia on a unique Segway tour
- Cruise through the pathways of Turia Park and the Royal Gardens
- Discover trees, flower fields, sculptures, and parrots
- All necessary Segway equipment and instruction is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility to leave luggage
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
12/20/2020 - 12/19/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turia Gardens Segway Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Turia Gardens Segway Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turia Gardens Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormExtreme - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Lladró MuseumValencia Plaza del MercadoMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Plaza de la ReinaAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Valencia Old TownBarrio del CarmenMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Cathedral (Seu)House of San Vicente FerrerSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia HemisfericValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)