3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
When your cruise ship reaches port in Valencia, explore the city and take in top attractions with ease on this private 3-hour walking tour in Valencia. Follow a private guide through the historic streets and gain insight into centuries of European heritage. Admire elaborate Modernist and Moorish architecture, and discover famous landmarks such as the Central Market, the Lady of the Forsaken Basilica, the Plaza Redonda, the Silk Exchange and Valencia Cathedral. Stop off along the way for a refreshing glass of 'horchata' — a local Valencian delicacy.
- Private 3-hour Valencia walking tour
- Explore Valencia’s pretty streets with a private guide
- Marvel at the iconic Modernist and Moorish architecture you find
- Take in top attractions including the Central Market, the Lady of the Forsaken Basilica and Valencia Cathedral
- Sample a glass of 'horchata' — a Valencian speciality drink
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks: horchata (4€ per person)
Port pickup and drop-off
Silk Exchange Building +5€ per person
Cathedral inside visit +8€ per person
Departure & Return
46009 Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: 3-Hour Private Walking Tour in Valencia?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: 3-Hour Private Walking Tour in Valencia?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaShore Excursions - BenidormFood Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormPorts of Call Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormShore Excursions - AlicanteFood Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicantePorts of Call Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteShore Excursions - IbizaFood Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)House of San Vicente FerrerSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Lladró MuseumTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Plaza de la ReinaValencia HemisfericOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Old TownBarrio del CarmenMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)