1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the tourist crowds with a private walking tour of Valencia’s Old Town, benefiting from your guide’s personalized attention as you explore landmarks including Plaza de la Virgin, Torres de Serranos, and traditional craft workshops. Gain insight into Valencia’s rich history, as well as tips and recommendations for the rest of your visit, and enjoy an intimate perspective of the city as you stroll its streets, at a time that suits your party.
- Arrange departure for a time of day that suits your schedule
- Gain personalized tips and recommendations from your private guide
- Learn about Valencia’s history and culture from a local
- Visit landmarks including the Church of San Nicolás and the city walls
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Drinks and snacks
Guest pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. de Manises, 3, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Meet your host in front of Beers & Travels, Pl. de Manises 3
Carrer del Tossal, 03780 Pego, Alicante, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: Valencia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: Valencia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: Valencia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Regardless how many times you have been in Valencia, do take this walking tour and ask for MARCO!" See review
- "This is, as the name suggests, a great tour to do upon arrival." See review
- "Highly recommend this tour, this is our second time in Valencia and we learned so much more bc of this tour and Marcos fantastic knowledge!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: Valencia
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaArchitecture Tours - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormArchitecture Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteArchitecture Tours - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaCategory
Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoBioparc ValenciaPlaza de la ReinaValencia Old TownHouse of San Vicente FerrerMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Lladró MuseumValencia HemisfericSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Barrio del CarmenValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)