3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a grand introduction to Valencia without being stuck on a bus or a long tiring walk on this top-rated bike tour. Valencia’s flat streets and wide boulevards make it ideal for exploring on two wheels, from sandy beaches and royal gardens to cultural highlights like the architecturally stunning City of Arts and Sciences complex.
- Explore Valencia's highlights all in one action-packed morning or afternoon
- Pass by landmarks like the Oceanographic aquarium, port, and botanic gardens
- Stop along the way to hear the guide’s commentary and take photos
- Great orientation to Spain’s seaside gem for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
1 pump per group
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
12/10/2020 - 1/28/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pelican Bike Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand City Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand City Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand City Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaMountain Bike Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormMountain Bike Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteMountain Bike Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Barrio del CarmenSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)House of San Vicente FerrerPlaza de la ReinaMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Bioparc ValenciaInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Lladró MuseumValencia Cathedral (Seu)Valencia Old TownMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)