1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Turia Park and the City of Arts and Sciences at a pace that suits you on a private Segway tour, avoiding the rush of group trip as you absorb the park and museum’s unique architecture. Save time and fatigue as you zip between locations, including the Hemisferic and the Umbracle, touring at a time that suits your schedule and benefiting from your guide’s undivided attention throughout.
- Enjoy a personalized experience on a private tour
- Explore the serene park and futuristic museum at your own pace
- Travel with ease between city locations via Segway
- View landmarks including Park Gulliver and the Prince Felipe Science Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility to leave luggage
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
1/1/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City of Arts and Sciences Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City of Arts and Sciences Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeSegway ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormCity Tours - BenidormExtreme - BenidormSegway Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteCity Tours - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteSegway Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaCity Tours - IbizaExtreme - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)House of San Vicente FerrerMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Old TownAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Barrio del CarmenValencia Plaza del MercadoValencia HemisfericSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Cathedral (Seu)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Lladró MuseumMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Plaza de la ReinaMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)