- Tour one of the world's highest deserts in a 4x4 land cruiser
- Enjoy the expertise of both an English-speaking guide and dedicated driver
- Photo-worthy opportunities at every turn
- Full-day tour includes a delicious lunch
- A small-group size ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Local provider office (please be at the office for check-in and a briefing at 8:30 am. Your tour officially starts at 11am) Address: Ferroviaria Av. between Sucre and Camacho St.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- SUGGESTED PACKING LIST: Sun hat, sunglasses (to protect your eyes from the bright glare off the salt panes), sunblock, coat, gloves, wool hat, trekking shoes, warm socks, water bottle, snacks, personal medication, camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- WEATHER NOTE: During the rainy season from January to April, the Salt Flats fill up with water so it is not possible to cross them in the same way as during dry season. As a consequence, the itinerary is modified during that period. The main changes are usually as follows: Instead of stopping at the Inca Wasy (Fish Island), we stop at a place where the water reflects the sky and where it seems that the sky and the ground merge into one. Partial refunds cannot be made due to weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day Tour.