9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Salar de Uyuni in the comfort of a 4WD vehicle on a full-day tour that features Uyuni highlights, from the train cemetery to Incahuasi Island. A later morning departure is timed so you’ll still be out on the Salar de Uyuni at the most dramatic time of day: Sip a glass of included wine as the sunset transforms the pale landscape.
- See the extraction of salt at the Salar waterholes
- Enjoy an included lunch in the Playa Blanca Hotel
- Sunset stop includes plenty of time for photos
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Uyuni hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Guide
Lunch (including drinks)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ticket payments. (Extra US $7 per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Uyuni hotels/ hostels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Pick-ups from Hotel Luna Salada, start at 12:00 pm. for the remoteness of the Hotel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uyuni Salt Flats: Full Day Shared Tour with english speaking guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uyuni Salt Flats: Full Day Shared Tour with english speaking guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uyuni Salt Flats: Full Day Shared Tour with english speaking guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uyuni Salt Flats: Full Day Shared Tour with english speaking guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Uyuni Salt Flats: Full Day Shared Tour with english speaking guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaExtreme - SaltaFull-day Tours - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoExtreme - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoCategory