4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Boots for water (in rainy season)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Uyuni Hotels/ hostels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dry season (April to November)
- Rainy season (December to March)
- The inclemencies of the weather can be altered according to the rains or other factors, the company is not responsible for weather factors that may hinder the normal development of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stargazing Night Tour in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stargazing Night Tour in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stargazing Night Tour in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stargazing Night Tour in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoNight Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - Altiplano4WD Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaNight Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaSporting Events - San Pedro de AtacamaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro de AtacamaExtreme - San Pedro de AtacamaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro de Atacama4WD Tours - SaltaNight Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaExtreme - SaltaHalf-day Tours - SaltaCategory