5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Uyuni salt flats ranks among Bolivia’s top natural attractions, with the sheer white landscape stretching as far as the eye can see—but reaching the remote flats on your own is a challenge. On this tour, spin through the Andean countryside by 4x4 vehicle from your Uyuni accommodation. Explore the salt flats with your guide, and watch the sun set on the horizon with a refreshing glass of Bolivian wine.
- Reach the remote Uyuni salt flats in comfort by 4x4 vehicle
- Sweeping views over the rugged Andean terrain
- Sip Bolivian wine as the sun set over the salt flats
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Uyuni accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Certified professional guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ponchos for the cold
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Uyuni or Colchani Hotels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Spectacular Sunset in Uyuni Salt Flats from Uyuni
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuniBus Tours - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - SaltaHalf-day Tours - SaltaBus Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoCategory