8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Salar de Uyuni on a full-day private tour that covers Uyuni’s main highlights, plus special perks including lunch on the salt flat and a sunset toast. Booking a private tour means you'll see and do more than on standard group tours of the Salar de Uyuni, with the convenience of pickup and drop-off at hotels in Uyuni.
- Private Uyuni tour: skip crowded trucks on group tours
- Tour is timed to catch sunset on the Salar de Uyuni
- Enjoy plenty of time to take photos and explore
- Personal driver-guide can tailor the day to your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour V.I.P. service
Certified professional guide
Drinks at lunch
Entrance fees (fish island BOB 3O, Momias Coqueza BOB 30)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all traveler from Uyuni Hotels/ hostels or airport.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, good quality, warm clothing, extra batteries for your camera with good storage capacity for photos.
- If you have special requests please let us know (food, allergies, etc)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Circuit from Uyuni?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Circuit from Uyuni?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Circuit from Uyuni?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Circuit from Uyuni?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21789P14
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Uyuni Salt Flats Full-Day Circuit from Uyuni
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaExtreme - SaltaFull-day Tours - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoExtreme - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoCategory