12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the world's largest salt flat in one day on a personalized excursion from Uyuni. Travel in a comfortable private vehicle and take in spectacular views of the Salar de Uyuni with stops at the old train cemetery, an artisan village, and a salt processing plant. Observe llamas grazing in the village of Tahua, take perspective photos at Incahuasi Island, and end the day with a special toast while watching the sunset.
- Explore Bolivia’s Salar de Uyuni salt flats in one day
- Ideal for nature lovers and first-time visitors
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private driver/guide
- Round-trip transport from your hotel in Uyuni included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks ( Lunch)
Certified professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from all Uyuni Hotels/ hostels, airport or Bus Station.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cultural Tour: Uyuni Salt Flats includes grazing of llamas
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaExtreme - SaltaFull-day Tours - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoExtreme - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoCategory