- Up-close experience of the Uyuni salt flats by bike
- Reach natural attractions such as the Tunupa volcano with your guide
- Spend time in the remote villages of Chantani and Tahua
- Accommodation, bike hire, meals, and transportation are included
Departure & Return
You must get to Santa Cruz street , corner of Uruguay # 529. It is a large yellow wall, with the "NOMADA EXPERIENCE" logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nomada Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.