3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: Spanish
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
income to the island national parks and eduardo avaroa national park
Departure & Return
Av. Ferroviaria 314, Uyuni, Bolivia
in front of the train station door.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue line service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3 days 2 nights with guide in Spanish
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoExtreme - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaExtreme - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoExtreme - PunoCategory