- Explore the vast desert between Bolivia and Chile without getting lost on a 3-day tour
- Discover attractions at a relaxed pace and conquer off-road terrains in a 4x4 vehicle
- A guide takes care of all transfers, accommodation, meals, and activities
- The most interesting way to cross the border
Departure & Return
Departure PointUyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Uyuni Hotels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Return DetailsSan Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING: (Recommended) .- gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, good quality, warm clothing, extra batteries for your camera with good storage capacity for photos, basic medications for a headache, extra snacks, swimsuit and towel for the hot springs.
- f you have special requests please let us know by this means (food, allergies, etc)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3 Days Tour Uyuni Salt Flats ending in San Pedro de Atacama Chile.