3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The vastness of Eduardo Avaroa Reserve makes it difficult to explore alone. Travel between spectacular natural attractions, including Laguna Colorada and Salar de Uyuni, on a 3-day tour that allows you to stray from the tourist trail and visit more of the area at a relaxed pace. All accommodation, transfers, and meals are included, so you won’t have to spend time organizing your itinerary remotely.
- Explore Eduardo Avaroa Reserve at a relaxed pace on a 3-day tour
- Navigate the desert landscapes with the help of a guide to avoid getting lost
- All accommodation, transfers, and meals are included so you want have to plan anything in advance
- Stray from the beaten path and discover less-visited attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual professional guide
2 nights accommodation in TAYKA HOTELS.
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop off
Transport by private vehicle 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees (US$ 30 p.p)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all Travellers from Uyuni hotels, airport or bus satation.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Uyuni salt flat and colored lagoons from Uyuni
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaExtreme - SaltaHistorical Tours - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoExtreme - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoCategory