2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the world's largest salt flat on a 2-day excursion from Uyuni—ideal for travelers with time constraints. You’ll ride in a comfortable vehicle and enjoy spectacular views of the Salar de Uyuni with stops at indigenous villages, geysers, hot springs, high plateau mountains, and multicolored lagoons. Take perspective photos at Incahuasi Island and spend one night at a hotel in the middle of the desert.
- Explore Bolivia’s Uyuni Salt Flats in two days with a guide
- See more in less time—makes a great alternative to the classic 3-day tour
- All meals, snacks, and one night accommodation provided
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Uyuni included
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation (Hotel Tayka del Desierto or Similar)
Professional Bilingüal guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from all Uyuni Hotels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Days Uyuni Salt Flats including Laguna Colorada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Days Uyuni Salt Flats including Laguna Colorada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Days Uyuni Salt Flats including Laguna Colorada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Days Uyuni Salt Flats including Laguna Colorada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Days Uyuni Salt Flats including Laguna Colorada
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUyuni4WD Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoOvernight Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoEco Tours - AltiplanoExtreme - Altiplano4WD Tours - SaltaSporting Events - SaltaOvernight Tours - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaMulti-day Tours - SaltaEco Tours - SaltaExtreme - Salta4WD Tours - PunoSporting Events - PunoOvernight Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoEco Tours - PunoExtreme - PunoCategory