- See more in a 3-5 hour tour than you would touring on foot
- Receive personalized attention on a small group tour
- Choose between sunrise or daytime options
- National park entry tickets will need to be bought separately
Departure & Return
If you have booked the Uluru By Segway - SELF DRIVE option you are required to meet us at Kuniya Carpark/Mutitjulu waterhole carpark. It'll take approximately 40 minutes to drive from Voyages Ayers Rock Resort to our site base at Uluru.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those who do not have the fitness to ride a bicycle.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uluru Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands