- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
The Free Yulara Airport Shuttle is available from the airport to the Desert Gardens Hotel. No bookings are required, just look for the regular shuttle in front of the airport once you have collected your luggage.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1.Trip commences in Yulara on Day 1 at 5pm at the cafe within the Desert Gardens Hotel and finishes in Alice Springs (Day 6) after breakfast
- 2. For the Kings Canyon Rim Walk it is a requirement that you have a minimum of three litres of water with you. Please consider bringing your own refillable water bottles
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 3. If your trip departs on a Saturday you will be running on a slightly altered itinerary. Instead of the Karkke Cultural Experience in Kings Canyon on Day 3 of your itinerary you will visit an amazing dot painting workshop on the afternoon of Day 2, where you will be taught by a local Anangu artist about traditional art, symbols, tools and more.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands