- Experience the magic of the Red Center on this three-day tour from Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- See the many changing colours of Uluru (Ayers Rock) as you watch the sunset while you enjoy a glass of wine
- Watch the sunrise over Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Walk the base of Uluru
- See cave paintings and listen to dreamtime stories
- Learn about the geology and flora of the region
Departure & Return
You will be met on day 1 at Ayers Rock Airport then transferred to your accommodation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Disabled rooms are available on request. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands