3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know the 'Red Centre' on this 3-day trip to Ayers Rock (Uluru), including a trip to Katja Tjuta and a dinner under the stars. Round-trip airport transfer, 2 nights of accommodation, and some other meals included.
- 3-day Uluru and Kata Tjuta tour at Ayers Rock
- Enjoy the unforgettable Sounds of Silence dinner
- Be awed as the sun rises and sets over Uluru
- Wander the majestic domes of Kata Tjuta
- Choice of accommodation to suit all budgets
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation (if option selected)
Experienced local guide
Aussie BBQ Dinner on Day 1 (if upgrade option selected)
Travel in a super comfortable coach with: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
Hotel pickup and drop offs daily
Return airport transfers
Sounds of Silence
Wines and canapes at Uluru Sunset (Day 1)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Accommodation (if Tour Only option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Welcome to Ayers Rock! You will be transferred from Ayers Rock Airport to your hotel by AAT Kings. Please proceed to the AAT Kings coaches located directly in front of the airport (flights to arrive prior to 1:30pm).
- Connellan Airport, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your flight arrival information at time of booking
- Please note that the Sounds of Silence Dinner is not recommended for children under 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Sights & Sounds?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Sights & Sounds?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru & Kata Tjuta Sights & Sounds
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesMulti-day ToursClimbingWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryDining Experiences - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryClimbing - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaDining Experiences - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaClimbing - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaDining Experiences - Western AustraliaMulti-day Tours - Western AustraliaClimbing - Western AustraliaCategory