3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an in-depth introduction to picturesque, lakeside Udaipur—nicknamed the “Venice of the East”— during this multi-day guided tour. Highlights include a day trip to 7th-century, UNESCO-listed Chittorgarh Fort (the one-time capital of Mewar), and a scenic boat cruise across Pichola Lake, plus a folk dance performance.
- A VIP, multiday tour of Udaipur, with day trip to Chittorgarh
- Sleep comfortably in a heritage hotel and enjoy hot all-inclusive breakfasts each morning
- Skip the hassle of expensive taxis rides and travel between locations in your own private vehicle
- Tick off the city’s top attractions in just a few days of sightseeing—the ideal overview for first timers
Saved to wishlist!
02 Nights Accommodation in Heritage Hotel
All transfer & sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
English Speaking Guide for Udaipur Sightseeing
Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
All applicable taxes
Any train fare & air fare
Lunch or Dinner
Personal expenses like laundry & tips
Departure & Return
We do provide pick up for all travellers from all Udaipur Hotels or Airport
Taj Lake Palace , Lake Pichola, Udaipur 313001 India The Leela Palace Udaipur , Lake Pichola, Udaipur 313001 India Radisson Blu Udaipur Palace Resort & Spa , B-1 Ambamata Scheme Near Fateh Sagar Lake, Opp. Aravali Hospital,, Udaipur 313001 India The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace Udaipur , Opposite Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur 313004 India Dabok Airport , Udaipur India
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Rajasthan Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Udaipur - Lake City Tour in 03 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingUdaipurMulti-day Tours - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - PushkarCategory